When writing an e-mail application for a pre-appointment, you must indicate:
1. your name and surname;
2. the desired date and time of receiving the service;
3. phone number;
4. the service you want to apply for:
- preparation of a passport and identity card (eID card);
- issuance of the prepared passport and identity card (eID card);
- preparation of a residence permit card;
- issuance of the prepared residence permit card.
WHEN RECEIVING IN PERSON SERVICES IN ANY OCMA DIVISION, PLEASE USE A FACE MASK.
In cases when it is necessary to CANCEL a previous appointment, please write an e-mail to the department where the registration was made.
Services such as applying for a visa or visa extension are available by submitting documents by post.