In accordance with the provisions of the Population Register Law a person shall provide the following information to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs for updating in the Population Register:

A person may electronically make sure on what information on him/her has been included in the Population Register.

If a person establishes any error in the information included in the Population Register on him/her, his/her children, being under the age of 18 years, and persons, being under his/her guardianship or custody, he/she shall be entitled to request to correct the mistake.

Also the legal representative of a child has the same rights, if the child stays in the child care institution or foster family, and on the persons with limited legal capacity.

In such cases a person shall turn to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs with a submission, enclosed with a document, specifying the correct information.