Project Timeframe: November 2005 – December 31, 2006
Project Objective: Increase security of the OCMA information systems to ensure secure and continuous functioning of the National Visa Information System and the Integrated Migration Information System.
Underlying Objectives: Ensure accessibility (i.e., information is accessible within a certain timeframe after submitting a request), integrity (storing unmodified information) and confidentiality (information is accessible to authorized personnel only) of information.
1. Renovation and furnishing (89 Stabu Street, Riga)
Renovation of premises
Air circulation and air conditioning
Supply of electricity
2. Relocating servers and maintenance of information systems during the relocation (89 Stabu Street and 72b Bruninieku Street, Riga)
3. Expert consultation:
Manager of construction/renovation.
- Secure and continuous functioning of the National Visa Information System and the Integrated Migration Information System;
- Increased overall security of the OCMA information systems;
- Increased security of servers so that unauthorized individuals cannot access them;
- Unauthorized individuals cannot manipulate information or access technical equipment.
Mr. Andris Ogrins
Manager, Operations Section of the Department of Population Register
Tel: 67208300, cell: 29419558