Documents required for a visa application:
- a valid travel document;
- an online application form filled out and signed;
- a photograph;
- Documents certifying that the foreigner has the necessary financial means;
- a copy of a document confirming that the applicant has adequate and valid travel medical insurance policy;
- documents, including the purpose of the journey and documents in relation to accommodation;
- documents indicating that a letter of invitation has been approved by the OCMA (the invitation is valid for 6 months from the date of approval);
- a receipt confirming the fee payment.
When applying for a Schengen visa, the applicant shall present information enabling an assessment of the applicant`s intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa applied for.
When lodging the application, the applicant shall allow the collection of his fingerprints in accordance with Article 13 of the Visa Code, where applicable.