Are you planning to move to Latvia to permanent place of residence? What you need to know? What tasks you may face? And what you should think about in advance?
Answers to these and other questions will help you find a new digital booklet, made by Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA).
Have you ever thought about moving to Latvia? Latvia is an internationally engaged and open country and has vibrant economy, innovative start-up community and rich cultural life. In our country you will never be far from sandy Baltic sea beach or pine covered forests, as Latvians are proud to live close to nature in our traditions and in daily life.
Digital booklet, made by Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA), is full of advices and useful information about how to get accustomed and reach your professional or personal goals after moving to Latvia. It is a collection of all the big and little things you need to know when relocating to Latvia — from the legalities to practical and cultural aspects of life, and everything in between.
Moving to a foreign country involves the typical hassle that comes with. You need to determine which residence permit you qualify for and you need to find a place to live. In this booklet as well as on our website you can find practical information and resources needed for setting up your longer stay:
- Visas and residence permits for EU citizens and for non-EU citizens;
- Residence permit with the right to work;
- EU Blue Card;
- Startup visa;
- Student residence permit;
- Long-term D visa for work.
In this article you will find answers to these questions:
- How to submit documents for review of a residence permit?
- How fast it is possible to submit a residence permit?
- What are the necessary means of support in order to receive a residence permit?
- To what account the State fee for a residence permit should be paid?
In case of unclear questions related to further residence in the Republic of Latvia, please contact us by writing to e-mail email@example.com .