The Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs issues data included in the Register:
- In writing;
- By using e-services;
- By using electronic data carriers;
- By using on-line data transmission.
The Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs issues data included in the Register, which is prepared in writing, on the basis of a written request, within the following deadlines:
- About one or two individuals in paper form: within five (5) days or 1 working day (higher rate of the state duty);
- About one or two individuals in electronic form, signed with secure electronic signature: within 3 working days;
- About a group of individuals: within 10 working days;
- If special methods of data preparation are required for preparation of data: within 20 working days.
Natural persons and legal entities can receive data from the Register about another individualon the basis of a motivated application.
Application can currently be submitted to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs only remotely:
- by post to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs to address: Čiekurkalna 1.līnija 1, k-3, Rīga, LV-1026;
- by sending to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by using the e-service portal “Application to the Authority” (to the - Pilsonības un migrācijas lietu pārvalde), adding certified copies of documents.