Documents to be submitted in order to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia and you are an pupil or a student of an educational establishment in connection with studies practice or training at an accredited educational establishment of the Republic of Latvia or a corporate body registered in the Commercial Register:
You shall submit the following documents:
- a full copy of a passport (foreigner certify the validity of the document by himself);
- a definite sample form for a residence permit request;
- a photography;
- a document certifying the necessary subsistence (the required subsistence is 500 euros per month. If family members come with you, the required subsistence is 500 euros per month for an adult and 150 euros per month for a minor.)
- a document confirming the state duty payment;
- a cooperation agreement of the respective educational establishment and the forwarding institution or organization;
- a labour agreement if the residing in Latvia is connected with labour relations.
Before the submission of the documents your inviter shall approve the call at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs.
If you are accompanied by your minor child or a child under maintenance you shall submit all the above mentioned documents about him/her (except the marriage approving document), as well as the relationship confirming document and a permission of the other parent to reside in the Republic of Latvia notarially approved or signed in the presence of an officer of the administrative body or representation.