Project Timeframe: April 2005 – December 31, 2006
Project Objective: Establish an integrated electronic file archive of residents of Latvia and foreign nationals that would ensure compliance with the legislative acts that require that personal information be received, processed and circulated in both hard copy and electronic format.
- Development of information system for processing and storing electronic files;
- Introduction and integration of a central module for the above information system;
- Ensuring the above system functions properly at a remote structural unit:
- Retaining consultants.
- Established a new information system on a national scale;
- Ensured functionality of the information system;
- Integration of the information system with other information systems.
Ms. Benita Pranckaite