Documents to be submitted if you want to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia as a person who acquires interest-free government bonds determined for special purpose with the nominal value of 250 000 euro:
Submit the following documents:
- a full copy of a passport (foreigner certify the validity of the document by himself);
- an application on a specific form for the request of a residence permit ;
- a document certifying the necessary subsistence (the required subsistence is 500 euros per month. If family members come with you, the required subsistence is 500 euros per month for an adult and 150 euros per month for a minor.)
- a statement issued by the competent institution of the state of citizenship or residence regarding the criminal record (for a foreigner older than 14 years of age), if a foreigner has resided therein for more than 12 months;
- a statement on punishability issued by a competent institution of the citizenship or the host country (for a foreigner more than 14 years old), if a foreigner has resided in that country longer than 12 months;
- a payment document attesting to the payment of the State fee.
If your spouse or your child, who is a minor or is in your custody, is entering together with you, they are requested to additionally submit documents attesting kinship and a notarially certified permission or a permission signed in the presence of an official of the Office or Mission regarding consent to the travel of the child to the Republic of Latvia of the parent who does not enter together with the child.
!!! Acquisition of interest-free government bonds shall be done after a positive decision has been made on granting a temporary residence permit (further information will be provided in the decision on granting a temporary residence permit).
!!! When receiving a first time temporary residence permit, the recipient shall make a payment in the State budget of EUR 38 000 (particulars will be provided in the decision on granting a temporary residence permit).