Documents to be submitted in order to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia in connection with learning or studies at an accredited educational establishment on the basis of an exchange agreement:
You shall submit the following documents:
- a full copy of a passport (foreigner certify the validity of the document by himself);
- a definite sample form for a residence permit request;
- a photography;
- a document certifying the necessary subsistence (the required subsistence is 500 euros per month. If family members come with you, the required subsistence is 500 euros per month for an adult and 150 euros per month for a minor.)
- a document confirming the state duty payment.
- a document issued by an accredited higher educational establishment of the Republic of Latvia confirming that the foreigner participates at the exchange programme in the framework of the international cooperation of the higher educational establishments.
Before the submission of documents your inviter shall approve a call at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs .
If you are accompanied by your minor child or a child under maintenance you shall submit all the above mentioned documents about him/her (except the marriage approving document), as well as the relationship confirming document and a permission of the other parent to reside in the Republic of Latvia notarially approved or signed in the presence of an officer of the administrative body or representation.