Latvijas Republikas Iekšlietu Ministrijas
Pilsonības un Migrācijas Lietu Pārvalde
homeHome sitemapSitemap Text version


Which documents have to be submitted if you want to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia as a person who has acquired a full-time master’s or doctoral program at a university, has obtained a State-recognized higher education diploma on acquiring of such university course, and applies for residence permit within three month after obtaining of such diploma:

You have to present a valid travel document recognized in the Republic of Latvia and submit the following documents:

If your spouse and minor or dependent child travels with you, you have to submit also documents supporting the relationship and a permission to stay in the Republic of Latvia signed by the parent not traveling with the child which is certified by a notary or signed in presence of an official of the Office or a Representation.

Please, note that this permit does not include the right to employment.




Working hours

OCMA divisions

(except Riga Division 1)

Monday 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30
Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30
Thursday 09:00 - 16:30
Friday 09:00 - 16:00

Contact us

Info phone
+371 67209400

conversations can be recorded

Phones for the previous recording here

Visit us