Latvijas Republikas Iekšlietu Ministrijas
Pilsonības un Migrācijas Lietu Pārvalde
homeHome YouTube sitemapSitemap Text version


Documents to be submitted if you want to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia as a person who acquires interest-free government bonds determined for special purpose with the nominal value of 250 000 euro:

Present a valid travel document that has been approved in the Republic of Latvia and submit the following documents:

If your spouse or your child, who is a minor or is in your custody, is entering together with you, they are requested to additionally submit documents attesting kinship and a notarially certified permission or a permission signed in the presence of an official of the Office or Mission regarding consent to the travel of the child to the Republic of Latvia of the parent who does not enter together with the child.

Acquisition of interest-free government bonds shall be done after a positive decision has been made on granting a temporary residence permit (further information will be provided in the decision on granting a temporary residence permit).


When receiving a first time temporary residence permit, the recipient shall make a payment in the State budget of EUR 38 000 (particulars will be provided in the decision on granting a temporary residence permit).


Working hours

OCMA divisions

(except Riga Division 1)

Monday 09:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 08:30 - 16:00
Wednesday 08:30 - 16:00
Thursday 08:30 - 16:00
Friday 09:00 - 15:00

Contact us

Info phone
+371 67209400

M, T, W, Th  9:00 - 16:30
Friday 9:00 - 15:00
Conversations can be recorded!

All visits by appointment only. Apply for a visit

Visit us