Latvijas Republikas Iekšlietu Ministrijas
Pilsonības un Migrācijas Lietu Pārvalde
homeHome YouTube sitemapSitemap Text version


Documents to be submitted in order to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia and you are a person registered in the Commercial Register as a member of a partnership with rights to represent a partnership, member of the Board or the Council, managing clerk, executive, liquidator or a person authorised to represent a corporate entity (a foreign corporate entity) in activities related to the branch office:

You shall present a valid travel document admitted in the Republic of Latvia and submit the following documents:

!!! With regard to the officials of a limited liability company that is registered in the Commercial Register these regulations apply only if the share capital of the company is at least EUR 2800.

A residence permit may be applied for provided the company has been registered in the Commercial Register for at least one year before the date of application for the residence permit, it has active ongoing business and the activity thereof brings economic benefit to the Republic of Latvia.

Before the submission of the documents your inviter shall approve the call at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs.

If you are accompanied by your minor child or a child under maintenance you shall submit all the above mentioned documents about him/her (except the marriage approving document), as well as the relationship confirming document and a permission of the other parent to reside in the Republic of Latvia notarially approved or signed in the presence of an officer of the administrative body or representation.

Working hours

OCMA divisions

(except Riga Division 1)

Monday 09:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 08:30 - 16:00
Wednesday 08:30 - 16:00
Thursday 08:30 - 16:00
Friday 09:00 - 15:00

Contact us

Info phone
+371 67209400

M, T, W, Th  9:00 - 16:30
Friday 9:00 - 15:00
Conversations can be recorded!

All visits by appointment only. Apply for a visit

Visit us