Latvijas Republikas Iekšlietu Ministrijas
Pilsonības un Migrācijas Lietu Pārvalde
homeHome YouTube sitemapSitemap Text version


The documents you must submit if you wish to obtain a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia as a person who intends to carry out activities in order to create or develop innovative products in the Republic of Latvia

You must present a travelling document valid in the Republic of Latvia and submit the following documents:

If you travel with your spouse and minor or dependent children, they must additionally submit the documents proving kinship and an authorisation for a child to reside in the Republic of Latvia from a parent who does not travel with the child, which has been notarised or signed before an official of the administration or representative agency.

Working hours

OCMA divisions

(except Riga Division 1)

Monday 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30
Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30
Thursday 09:00 - 16:30
Friday 09:00 - 16:00

Contact us

Info phone
+371 67209400

conversations can be recorded

Contacts for the previous recording here

Visit us