The documents to be submitted if you wish to obtain the Blue Card of the European Union in the Republic of Latvia:
You shall submit the following documents:
- a full copy of a passport (foreigner certify the validity of the document by himself);
- a sample questionnaire for the application for the residence permit;
- a photograph;
- a document certifying the necessary subsistence (the required subsistence is 1916 euros per month, if you are the subject of Cabinet Regulation No. 108 of 20 February 2018 - 1532 euros. If family members come with you, the required subsistence is 500 euros per month for an adult and 150 euros per month for a minor.)
- a payment document that confirms payment of the state fee;
- a statement on punishability issued by a competent institution of the citizenship or the host country (for a foreigner more than 14 years old), if a foreigner has resided in that country longer than 12 months.
Prior to the submission of the document the person who invites you has to confirm the sponsorship at the office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs.
Should your spouse or your minor or dependent child enter with you, they shall additionally submit documents that confirm the kinship and a permit for residing in the Republic of Latvia granted by the parent who does not travel with the child, which is either notarised or signed by that parent before an official of the representation.
-- UNDĪNE PRIEKULE,
Sabiedrisko attiecību nodaļas
sabiedrisko attiecību speciāliste
PILSONĪBAS UN MIGRĀCIJAS LIETU PĀRVALDE
Čiekurkalna 1.līnija 1,k-3, Rīga, LV-1026
Tālrunis: +371 67219561