Latvijas Republikas Iekšlietu Ministrijas
Pilsonības un Migrācijas Lietu Pārvalde
homeHome YouTube sitemapSitemap Text version


Documents to be submitted in order to receive a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia in connection with the family unification - as a minor of a citizen of Latvia, a non-citizen of Latvia or a foreigner holding a permanent residence permit:

You shall present a valid travel document admitted in the Republic of Latvia and submit the following documents:

  • a definite sample form for a residence permit request;
  • a photography;
  • a document confirming the state duty payment;
  • a document approving relationship;
  • a permission notarially approved or signed in the presence of an officer of the administrative body or representation for a child to enter the Republic of Latvia of the other parent who is not travelling to Latvia. If practical guardianship is carried out by the parent who is entering Latvia together with the child and there are no restrictions as concern the change of the place of residence without the consent of the other parent – a decision of the respective court.

Working hours

OCMA divisions

(except Riga Division 1)

Monday 09:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 08:30 - 16:00
Wednesday 08:30 - 16:00
Thursday 08:30 - 16:00
Friday 09:00 - 15:00

Contact us

Info phone
+371 67209400

M, T, W, Th  9:00 - 16:30
Friday 9:00 - 15:00
Conversations can be recorded!

All visits by appointment only. Apply for a visit

Visit us