Latvijas Republikas Iekšlietu Ministrijas
Pilsonības un Migrācijas Lietu Pārvalde
homeHome sitemapSitemap Text version

Information for refugees and persons with alternative status

When am I allowed to work?
Once you have been granted refugee status or subsidiary protection in Latvia you get also work permit and are allowed to work in Latvia.

Is there any institution who can help me to find a job?
Yes, the State Employment Agency has a unit whose task is to help refugees and persons with subsidiary protection to integrate into the labor market.

For more information, please click HERE.

Working hours

OCMA divisions

Monday 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30
Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30
Thursday 09:00 - 16:30
Friday 09:00 - 16:00

Contact us

Info phone
+371 67209400

Phones for the previous recording here

Visit us